Passengers must strictly follow these rules while traveling on flights.
Lucknow. Till now under the Vande Bharat Mission, only the stranded migrants were being brought into the country by air service. But now domestic air services are going to be started for people living in the country. Union Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri gave information in this regard today. He said that domestic flights will be started in the country in a phased manner from May 25. He has asked all the airports to be ready for this. Airports in UP have also become alert about this. After the instructions, preparations are to begin at Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport, Agra Airport, Allahabad Airport, Ghaziabad’s Hindon Airport, Gorakhpur Airport, Varanasi Airport, Kanpur Airport. However, the final decision to start flights in Uttar Pradesh may be taken soon by the state government.
Meanwhile plots like Go Air and Vistara have started online booking of tickets from Lucknow to New Delhi from June 1. Go Air’s fare from Lucknow to Delhi is around 3000. If for some reason the government withdraws its decision or the flight is canceled, then you can re-schedule the flight ticket at a later date.
These will be the rules
– No cabin luggage will be allowed on opening of the airport
– Upon opening of the airport, passengers will be allowed only web-checkin
– It will be mandatory to have Arogya Setu app on the phone for air travel
– Everyone will be required to wear masks and hand gloves
– Must cooperate with airport staff in every way
– Travelers can now carry 350 ml hand sanitizer with them
– To maintain social distance, it will be necessary for everyone to maintain a distance of 4 feet.
Also read: Political boom on buses – State government and Congress face to face, Akhilesh-Mayawati’s statement further increased political mercury